If you watched my recent ChatGPT training, it is likely that you are curious about the power of artificial intelligence and how it can speed up the process of writing your book.
And you may be intrigued about how I am continuing to use this technology to make life easier for me and my clients.
So, I have decided to run a second one-hour masterclass to show you how I have put it into practice.
I recently went away for a week to update my fifth book, Book Marketing Made Simple. And I'd like to treat you to a fly on the wall training session.
I will show you how I utilised ChatGPT and other essential writing tools, which enabled me to edit 55k words within a week and create some brand new content for the book.
In this one-hour masterclass, I will be covering:
- My reason for going away and how I resourced myself to pull together the content quickly and easily.
- How I applied the process I teach my clients and how this helped me to plan, edit and do the rewrites.
- 10 prompts I used within ChatGPT that you can swipe, which will enable you to sanity check your writing, create new ideas and fast track the process.
- Something exciting I discovered that will save you time when you use ChatGPT for creating any type of content.
- What I did to enable me to overcome my own writer’s block and procrastination.
- An insight into some of the book marketing tools in my book which will help you hugely and change the way your book will sell.
This is for you if you want to know how to:
- Plan and write a high-quality non-fiction book or memoir that will wow your clients and worry your competitors.
- Leave a lasting legacy that will create a ripple effect and transform the lives of thousands of people.
- Become bolder, more courageous and more confident in your message.